Get to Know Me
- I am experienced in managing multimillion dollar portfolios and have over 20 years of experience in Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Improvement.
- I have delivered cost effective business solutions through collaboration with global leadership and finding common ground despite individual views or opinions.
- I have lived in Mequon for over 10 years and have been active in the Mequon-Thiensville School District and serve on not-for-profit boards and committees across WI.
- I’ve delivered successful communication strategies across various organizations including Harley-Davidson, Inc. and Rockwell Automation.
- I am committed to keeping constituents informed and engaged through active communication.
- Education – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Computer Information Systems from the University of Texas at El Paso and a Master of Science in Business and Management from Cardinal Stritch University.
- I am committed to representing District 24 and collaborating with the Board to keep our County moving forward!
Please follow and like us: